Call for Conference Participation
The Organizing Committee for the 2016 Conference which will be held in Ulaanbaatar, is pleased to invite evaluation professionals, educational researchers, teacher educators, and other potential presenters to participate on the International Conference on Educational Evaluation . The conference dates are May 1-2 in 2016.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Educational Evaluation”, and the directions or topics are:
- Educational policy evaluation
- Educational institutions evaluation
- Curriculum evaluation
- Learning environment evaluation
- Teacher appraisal
- Learning formative and summative assessment
- Learner self assessment etc.
Information about this international conference:
- For more information about conference logistics and activities, see the conference web site.
- Those who are interested in presenting a paper at the conference should submit an abstract that must be written in native and English. The abstracts should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2016.
- The Editing Committee for the conference will review the abstracts and presenters selected will be notified via e-mail by the January 29, 2016.
- Once the abstract is accepted for presentation, the authors should prepare the full-length paper and send by email by March 1, 2016. Receivers’ email address will depend on author’s manuscript language.
- Various types of presentations will be made during the conference. Regarding the paper’s topic, structure and design, presenters will receive an information about type of presentation (paper, poster) by April 14, 2016.
- PPT (Power point presentation)-s should be sent by email to email@example.com by April 30, 2016.
- Official languages of the conference are Mongolian and English.
- The Paper Collection should be published and distributed before the conference. Any information regarding the presentations would be provided the following web: http://msue.edu.mn
- Conference presentations typically include 15 minutes of presentation.
- Poster discussion will held at the scheduled time.
The registration fee:
30 000 ₮ – Professors and researchers of MSUE
50.000₮ – Mongolian participants
100 USD – Foreign participants
The fee will be used to organize this conference and publish the conference papers.
Notice: If your paper will be presented this conference, please transfer your fee into the account # …
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts
- The Abstract should contain no more than 150-200 words
- State, in summary, the objectives of the work and provide a short background with key information, methodology and research results.
- Please avoid using math writing, graphic, photo, table, detailed description.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of paper manuscript:
- The Paper should be arranged as per the following parts: Abstract, key words, introduction, main part, summary and reference.
- The title should be capital letters and centered on the page. Pages should not be numbered. After the title line, the author’s name, including family name’s first letter, and his/her departmental and institutional affiliation should be flush right and appear in brackets.
- Abstracts should be written in English and contain no more than 200 words, or approximately 5-8 text lines. Authors must provide 5 to 8 keywords below the abstract line. Abstracts and key words should be indented.
- The completed papers should be typed (Windows 2000, XP, VISTA Microsoft office program with *.doc), 1.5 spaced, not exceed A4 size paper with 1 inch (2.54 cm) margins on all sides. Please use Times New Roman 12 font for text.
- For text citations, papers should be referred to as APA format. The citation should be in brackets including author’s name, year and page numbers. For example: (Nunan, 2011, p. 211) For more information about APA format, see the web http://www.apastyle.org or MSUE web http://msue.edu.mn/en
Thank you for your participation
The Organizing Committee for the 2016 Conference